Microsoft has recently released Windows 10 which if you have Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1, you are eligible for this upgrade (Except for folks running Enterprise Editions). But what if after the upgrade, you wanted to do a clean install of Windows 10 instead of merely using the built in reset feature? I will show you what you need to do in order to create a Windows 10 ISO/USB Installation Media for a Clean install.
1) Go to the following Microsoft Link to download the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool according to your platform.
2) Once you have downloaded the tool, Run the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool.
3) In this window, select “Create installation media for another PC” and then click on “Next”.
4) In this window, select the Language, Edition, and Architecture that applies to you and then click on “Next”.
5) In this window, select if you want to use a USB Flash Drive or a ISO file as the installation media and then click on “Next”. (In this example I am using a USB Flash Drive)
6) In this window, select the USB Flash Drive that you want to use for your Windows 10 Installation Media and then click on “Next”.
7) Wait for the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool to download the necessary files and build the Installation Media. (This can take a while depending on your internet connection.)
8) Your Windows 10 USB Installation Media is now ready for use and you can click on “Finish”.
After you have finished this process, you can now reboot your machine or another machine and boot off the Windows 10 USB Installation Media to do a clean Windows 10 install. I hope this was helpful to all of you 😀 .